A note to our clients,
STATUS UPDATE AS OF JUNE 1, 2021
With the current changes on the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to give you our current changes.
- Masks are no longer required.
- If you are concerned and would like to wear a mask, you are more then welcome to continue wearing your mask. 😷 Inside the salon the staff are not required to wear masks.
- As a precaution, we will maintain running our air ionizer at all times, that cleans and disinfects the air in the salon.
- We will continue with the proper care and sanitizing within the salon.
COVID-19 will remain with us on some level, for sometime. So remain vigilant and aware, if you become ill or not feeling well, give us a call and we will work with you to reschedule your appointment for your health and safety as well as ours.
We will continue to do everything in our power to keep our team and our clients safe.
STATUS BELOW FROM 2020
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to give you an update on the changes we are making Cathy's Corner to ensure your safety is our main priority.
If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas, out of state travel or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and have made some changes in how we operate.
- We are requiring all persons in Cathy's Corner to please bring and wear a mask. 😷
- We keep an air ionizer running at all times, that cleans and disinfects the air in the salon.
- We have made changes to our space in an effort to self-distance as much as possible.
- We are asking that you come into the salon alone for your appointment to maintain distance.
- We are taking extra care to ensure we are sanitizing and cleaning between each client in the chairs.
- We are asking that only one person/guest enter the salon at a time.
- If you see another guest in salon, please wait from them to leave, prior to entering.
- You may also notice that we have removed magazines/books – again, this is to reduce germ transfer. Please feel free to bring in your own reading materials.
As always, community works best when we band together to help each other. As such, if you are sick, please self-isolate, or quarantine.
During this time, we will do everything in our power to keep our team and our clients safe. Thank you for your cooperation, take care and be safe!